The Enlighten Award judging classes are:
- Sustainable Product – Emissions, lightweighting, and security advances in a manufacturing car or main system module
- Sustainable Course of – Materials reuse / recycling and water conservation advances in manufacturing
- Module Lightweighting – Mass discount of a car module, subsystem, or element
- Lightweighting Enabling Expertise – Expertise development that allows car lightweighting, together with a fabric, manufacturing course of, design technique, or becoming a member of know-how
- Way forward for Lightweighting – Course of, materials, or know-how not in manufacturing, however has vital potential to advance car lightweighting
“Collaborating with Altair on the Enlighten Award is at all times an honor, and we’re excited to see it evolve to acknowledge improvements in sustainability,” stated Carla Bailo, president and chief government officer, Middle for Automotive Analysis. “Because the trade strikes ahead with electrification, the drive for elevated lightweighting and sustainability is important. This award co-sponsored with Altair demonstrates the breakthroughs wanted to propel our trade ahead.”
For extra data and to submit an entry please go to https://www.altair.com/enlighten-award/. Entries should be acquired by Could 31, 2021. Last judging will happen in July and winners will likely be introduced in an awards ceremony on August 4, 2021 on the annual CAR Administration Briefing Seminars (MBS).
About Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR)
Altair is a world know-how firm that gives software program and cloud options within the areas of simulation, high-performance computing (HPC), and synthetic intelligence (AI). Altair allows organizations throughout broad trade segments to compete extra successfully in a linked world whereas making a extra sustainable future. To study extra, please go to www.altair.com.